Currently CGVA offers the following events per fiscal year (August – July):
- Two league nights in the fall running weekly from late August through early December. One of these leagues is a 6 person draft team format and the 2nd is a 6 person pre-formed team format.
- Two league nights in the spring running weekly from late-December through mid-April. Both of these leagues are generally a 6 person pre-formed team format.
- One league night in the summer running weekly from mid-May through late-July. This league supports a set of 2 and 4 person pre-formed teams.
- One annual Last Dig in Denver Tournament sanctioned by the North American Gay Volleyball Association (NAGVA) in March or April. This tournament is a 6 person pre-formed team format and attracts about 30 teams each year.
- One annual Volleypalooza Tournament during Denver’s Pride-fest weekend at the end of June. This is a one day outdoor grass tournament for 4 person pre-formed teams.
- Various volleyball clinics for teams and individuals by professional trainers.
- Various social and fundraising events.
The best way to stay informed about all of our events is to check out our website OR get on our email list!